Electromagnetic and radio frequency shielding on microwave components, cables, antennas, motors, or cabinets.
Solderable and conductive.
Used as connector where mechanical connectors are not practical. Used for circuit board repair.
Interliner permits ease of die cutting.
- Backing: 0.0007″
- Copper Foil /0.001″
- Polyester Film Adhesive: Acrylic, Thermosetting
- 90 lb. Release Liner
- Electromagnetic and radio frequency shielding on microwave components, cables, antennas, motors, or cabinets.
- Static drain.
- Solderable and conductive.
- Used as connector where mechanical connectors are not practical. Used for circuit board repair.
- Interliner permits ease of die cutting.
- 130 degrees C.
- 1 hour at 150 degrees C.
|Signal Attenuation:||105dB @ 100 MHz||ASTM D4935-99|
|Dielectric Strength:||5,000 volts||ASTM D149|
|Thickness:||0.0033 inch +/- 10%||PSTC-33|
|Peel Strength:||>32 oz./inch of width||ASTM-D-1000|
|Tensile Strength:||17,000 psi||ASTM-D-882|
|Elongation at Break:||>14%||ASTM-D-882|
|Shelf Life:||1 year when stored under conditions of|
70 degrees F. (21 degrees C.) and 50% R.H.
|P/N 443||rev2: 07/18/07|
Values are not intended for Engineering Specifications. Before using, user shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use, and user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith. Seller assumes no liability beyond the replacement value of material
"*" indicates required fields