PRODUCT ID: 892-L ALUMINUM TAPE
DESCRIPTION: PRESSURE SENSITIVE PRODUCTS
Products Engineered to your Specifications
Backing: 0.0018″ Aluminum Foil
Adhesive: Acrylic, Conductive
Interliner: Silicone release polycoated paper
- Dead soft aluminum foil is highly conformable to both irregular and curved surfaces.
- Aggressive acrylic PS adhesive is designed to offer high quick stick and ultimate adhesion.
- Conductive adhesive offers excellent shielding effectiveness.
- Liner allows the tape to be die cut into shapes.
- Electromagnetic and radio frequency shielding on microwave components, cables, antennas, motors, or cabinets.
- A static drain.
SPECIFICATION: Meets UL 510 Flame Test Specification
INSULATION CLASS: 155 degrees C.
|Thickness w/o liner:||0.0036 inch +/- 10%||ASTM-D-3652|
|Peel Strength:||35 oz./inch of width||PSTC-1|
|Breaking Strength:||15 lbs./inch of width||ASTM-D-1000|
|Elongation at Break:||5%||ASTM-D-1000|
|40 milliohms/inch squared maximum||MIL-STD-202, Method 303|
|Service temperature:||-40F / 325F|
|Shelf Life:||1 year when stored under conditions of|
70 degrees F. (21 degrees C.) and 50% R.H.
|P/N 682||Date: (Rev.4): 02/23/09|
Physical and performance values and characteristics shown above are obtained through recommended test procedures. The above values do not represent a guarantee of product performance and are not intended for use in determining engineering specifications. Values represent nominal and average values; individual roll values may vary from average values indicated on the datasheet. User is responsible for determining suitability and fitness for use. User assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith. Seller assumes no liability beyond the replacement value of material.