PRODUCT ID: 520-SW
DESCRIPTION: PRESSURE SENSITIVE PRODUCTS
Products Engineered to your Specifications
Backing: 0.002″ Aluminum Foil
- An aggressive acrylic adhesive system.
- Bonds tightly and permanently to insulation facing and HVAC ducts.
- Performs well over a wide range of environmental conditions.
- Self wound to eliminate liner waste and increase installation efficiency.
- Application surface must be clean, dry and free of contaminants.
- Apply pressure with plastic squeegee.
|Peel Strength:||50 oz./in. (9.9N/cm)||PSTC-101|
|Tensile Strength:||17 lbs./in. (30N/cm)||PSTC-131|
|Service Temperature:||-40 F / 350F (-40C / 177C)|
|Shelf Life:||1 year when stored under conditions of|
70 degrees F. and 50% R.H.
|P/N 17381||Rev 1: 11/04/09|
Physical and performance values and characteristics shown above are obtained through recommended test procedures. The above values do not represent a guarantee of product performance and are not intended for use in determining engineering specifications. Values represent nominal and average values; individual roll values may vary from average values indicated on the datasheet. User is responsible for determining suitability and fitness for use. User assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith. Seller assumes no liability beyond the replacement value of material.