PRODUCT ID: 520 L TAPE
DESCRIPTION: PRESSURE SENSITIVE PRODUCTS
Products Engineered to your Specifications
Backing: 0.002″ Aluminum Foil
Interliner: Silicone release liner
- HVAC- Joining and sealing laminated fiberglass blankets, ducts, joints and seams for both rigid and flexible constructions.
- Industrial – Moisture / vapor barrier, heat reflective, sealing out dust and dirt in underground cable applications.
- Dead soft aluminum foil is highly conformable to both irregular and curved surfaces, offering excellent resistance to dust, dirt and water / vapor transmission.
- Aggressive acrylic adhesive offers excellent adhesion and shear characteristics for HVAC applications.
- Highly reflective aluminum tape surface, combined with a service temperature range of -40F to 350F (-40C to 177C), allows this tape to be used in a broad range of environments.
|Foil:||.002” (50 microns)||ASTM-D-3652|
|Total thickness w/o liner||0.0033” (84 microns)||ASTM-D-3652|
|Peel Adhesion:||45 oz./in. (21.3N/25mm)||ASTM-D-1000|
|Breaking Strength:||17 # / in. (77N/25mm)||ASTM-D-1000|
|Elongation at Break:||3.5% (3.5%)||ASTM-D-1000|
|Service Temperature:||-40F to 350F (-40C to 177C)|
|Shelf Life:||1 year when stored under conditions of|
70 degrees F. (21 degrees C.) and 50% R.H.
|Application Conditions:||Apply to clean, dry surface when surface temperature is between 50F and 105F (10C and 40C)|
|P/N 16171||Rev1 : 10/29/09|
Physical and performance values, characteristics, etc. shown above are obtained from recommended test procedures. The above values do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Values represent nominal and average values; individual roll values may vary from average values indicated on the data sheet. Values are not intended for Engineering Specifications. Before using, user shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use, and user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith. Seller assumes no liability beyond the replacement value of material.