2mil aluminum foil coated on one side with silicone PSA. This tape is supplied on a release liner.
Used as a heat reflective wrap and barrier in applications exposed to demanding high temperature environments. Also a popular tape as a seal for automotive air bags.
PRODUCT ID: 222 L HIGH TEMPERATURE TAPE
DESCRIPTION: PRESSURE SENSITIVE PRODUCTS
Products Engineered to your Specifications
Backing: 0.0018″ Aluminum
Adhesive: High Temperature Silicone
Interliner: Film Liner
- Designed for extreme high and low temperature applications.
- Aluminum backing reflects heat, while the silicone adhesive maintains adhesion from -60 to 600 degrees F.
- It makes an excellent high temperature moisture barrier tape.
- Thin, dead soft aluminum foil offers the best conformability to both irregular and curved surfaces, and offers excellent resistance to water and vapor transmission.
- Highly reflective foil surface, combined with a silicone PS adhesive, makes this tape ideal in extreme heat conditions.
|0.003 inch +/- 10%||ASTM-D-3652|
|Peel Strength:||44 oz./inch of width||ASTM-D-1000|
|Breaking Strength:||12 lbs./inch of width||ASTM-D-1000|
|Elongation at Break:||5%||ASTM-D-1000|
|Temperature Range:||-60 to 600 degrees F.|
|Shelf Life:||1 year when stored under conditions of|
70 degrees F. (21 degrees C.) and 50% R.H.
|P/N 475||Rev 2: 04/12/07|
Physical and performance values and characteristics shown above are obtained through recommended test procedures. The above values do not represent a guarantee of product performance and are not intended for use in determining engineering specifications. Values represent nominal and average values; individual roll values may vary from average values indicated on the datasheet. User is responsible for determining suitability and fitness for use. User assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith. Seller assumes no liability beyond the replacement value of material.