PRODUCT ID: 218-L TAPE
DESCRIPTION: PRESSURE SENSITIVE PRODUCTS
Products Engineered to your Specifications
Backing: 0.008″ Aluminum
Adhesive: 0.0015″ Acrylic Pressure Sensitive Adhesive
Interliner: Densified Kraft
- Heavy duty moisture vapor barrier tape.
- The 8 mil aluminum blocks out moisture and reflects heat and light.
- This tape is also used to dampen vibrations, and it can be used as a thermal spreading mechanism in conjunction with insulated wire heating devices.
FEATURES / BENEFITS:
- Dead soft aluminum is highly conformable to both irregular and curved surfaces, and offers excellent resistance to water and vapor transmission.
- Aggressive acrylic PS adhesive is designed to offer excellent quick stick and ultimate adhesion.
- Highly reflective surface makes this tape ideal for under hood, wire harness applications.
- Liner allows tape to be die cut into shapes.
- Tape can be made printable for label applications.
|0.0095 inch +/- 10%||ASTM-D-3652|
|Peel Strength:||32 oz./inch of width||ASTM-D-1000|
|Breaking Strength:||70 lbs./inch of width||ASTM-D-1000|
|Elongation at Break:||15%||ASTM-D-1000|
|Service temperature:||-40F / 250F|
|Shelf Life:||1 year when stored under conditions of 70 degrees F. (21 degrees C.) and 50% R.H.|
|P/N 476||Rev. 3: 02/23/09|
Physical and performance values and characteristics shown above are obtained through recommended test procedures. The above values do not represent a guarantee of product performance and are not intended for use in determining engineering specifications. Values represent nominal and average values; individual roll values may vary from average values indicated on the datasheet. User is responsible for determining suitability and fitness for use. User assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith. Seller assumes no liability beyond the replacement value of material.