PRODUCT ID: 215-L TAPE
DESCRIPTION: PRESSURE SENSITIVE PRODUCTS
Products Engineered to your Specifications
CONSTRUCTION: Backing: 0.0018″ Aluminum
Interliner: Densified Kraft
- Dead soft aluminum foil tape is perfect for moisture / vapor barrier and heat reflective applications.
- Useful for sealing out dust and dirt for underground cable and duct sealing applications.
- Dead soft aluminum foil is highly conformable to both irregular and curved surfaces, and offers excellent resistance to water and vapor transmission.
- Aggressive acrylic PS adhesive is designed to offer excellent quick stick and ultimate adhesion.
- Highly reflective surface makes this tape ideal for under hood, wire harness applications.
- Liner allows the tape to be die cut into shapes.
- Tape can be made printable for label applications.
|Thickness w/o liner:||0.0028 inch||ASTM-D-3652|
|Peel Strength:||45 oz./inch of width||ASTM-D-1000|
|(15 minute dwell)|
|Per Test Method|
|Breaking Strength:||>12 lbs./inch of width||ASTM-D-1000|
|Elongation at Break:||>2.5%||ASTM-D-1000|
|Shelf Life:|| 2 years when stored under conditions of
70 degrees F. (21 degrees C.) and 50% R.H.
|Service temperature:||-40F / 250F|
Physical and performance values and characteristics shown above are obtained through recommended test procedures. The above values do not represent a guarantee of product performance and are not intended for use in determining engineering specifications. Values represent nominal and average values; individual roll values may vary from average values indicated on the datasheet. User is responsible for determining suitability and fitness for use. User assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith. Seller assumes no liability beyond the replacement value of material.
P/N 473 Date: (Rev.6) 02/16/11