Lamart’s 213M is an aluminum foil tape coated with a solvent resistant pressure sensitive adhesive.
It is used to mask sensitive parts during the aircraft paint stripping process
PRODUCT ID: 213-M TAPE
DESCRIPTION: PRESSURE SENSITIVE PRODUCTS
Products Engineered to your Specifications
Backing: 0.003″ Soft Aluminum
Adhesive: 0.002″ Acrylic Pressure Sensitive Adhesive
- Designed to be used where exceptional chemical resistance is required, such as with the masking of sensitive parts and to secure protective drapes on aircraft during the paint stripping process.
- The tape can also be formed into runoff “gutters” to take stripping solvent to catch basins.
- The tape can be die cut , if ordered with a protective interliner.
- Also useful for electroplating and where high temperature resistance is required.
- Dead soft aluminum is highly conformable to both irregular and curved surfaces.
- Strong, highly solvent resistant acrylic adhesive prevents seepage of corrosive materials under the tape, which allows for clean, residue free tape removal.
- Adhesives high shear qualities offers secure attachment of protective tapes.
- Service Temperature Range is -30°F (-34°C) to 325°F (163°C)
AMS-T-23397 (replaces Mil-T-23397B, Amend. 2, Type II Meets L-T-80B
|Peel Strength:||50 oz./inch of width||ASTM-D-1000|
|Breaking Strength:||26 lbs./inch of width||ASTM-D-1000|
|Elongation at Break:||5%||ASTM-D-1000|
|MVTR||.001 gms/sqin/day||ASTM E-96|
|Shelf Life:||1 year when stored under conditions of|
70 degrees F. (21 degrees C.) and 50% R.H.
|P/N 471||Date: (Rev.3) 09/09/09|
Physical and performance values and characteristics shown above are obtained through recommended test procedures. The above values do not represent a guarantee of product performance and are not intended for use in determining engineering specifications. Values represent nominal and average values; individual roll values may vary from average values indicated on the datasheet. User is responsible for determining suitability and fitness for use. User assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith. Seller assumes no liability beyond the replacement value of material.
Learn more at Orcon Aerospace