3 mil dead soft aluminum foil coated on one side with an acrylic adhesive. This tape is supplied on a release liner.
Designed to be used where die cut parts require exceptional chemical resistance, such as with the masking of sensitive parts and to secure protective drapes on aircraft during the paint stripping process.
PRODUCT ID: 213 L ALUMINUM TAPE
DESCRIPTION: PRESSURE SENSITIVE PRODUCTS
Products Engineered to your Specifications
Backing: 0.003″ Aluminum Foil
Interliner: Densified Kraft
- Dead soft aluminum foil tape is perfect as a moisture / vapor barrier, and is particularly effective for heat reflective applications.
- Useful for sealing out dust and dirt for underground cable and duct sealing applications; wire harness applications; and spreading heat in flexible cables.
- Dead soft aluminum foil is highly conformable to both irregular and curved -Surfaces, and offers excellent resistance to water vapor transmission.
- Aggressive acrylic PS adhesive is designed to offer excellent quick stick and
- Ultimate adhesion.
- Highly reflective surface makes this tape ideal for under hood, wire harness applications.
- Liner allows the tape to be die cut into shapes.
- Tape can be made printable for label applications.
SPECIFICATION: Meets UL 510 flame specification test
|0.0043 inch +/- 10%||ASTM-D-3652|
|Peel Strength:||50 oz./inch of width||ASTM-D-1000|
|Breaking Strength:||26 lbs./inch of width||ASTM-D-1000|
|Elongation at Break:||5%||ASTM-D-1000|
|Service temperature:||-40F / 250F|
|P/N 468||Date: (Rev.4) 02/23/09|
Physical and performance values and characteristics shown above are obtained through recommended test procedures. The above values do not represent a guarantee of product performance and are not intended for use in determining engineering specifications. Values represent nominal and average values; individual roll values may vary from average values indicated on the datasheet. User is responsible for determining suitability and fitness for use. User assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith. Seller assumes no liability beyond the replacement value of material.
Learn more at Orcon Aerospace
"*" indicates required fields