2116-TR is a general purpose tape coated on a woven scrim substrate with a permanent high tack, high shear rubber PSA on both sides.
2116-TR is specifically designed to be laminated to rubber and foam substrates for permanent bond applications.
The adhesive also adheres well to plastic and LSE substrates
PRODUCT ID: 2116-TR WHT PE
- 2116-TR is a general purpose tape coated on a woven scrim substrate with a permanent high tack, high shear rubber PSA on both sides.
- 2116-TR is specifically designed to be laminated to rubber and foam substrates for permanent bond applications.
- The adhesive also adheres well to plastic and LSE substrates
- 1.5 mil adhesive coated on both sides of 0.007 inch thick scrim carrier.
- Available on a tear resistant liner
- High tack, high shear, exhibits good adhesion to open and closed cell sponge rubber, open cell urethane foam and polar substrates.
- Good adhesion to LSE substrates
|Liner / Exposed|
|1 mil PET Backing
180° Peel Adhesion
20 min @ RT
90 ozs./in./ 80 ozs./in.
|24 Hrs. @ RT
|110 ozs./in./ 110 ozs./in.|
1 X 1 X 1000g
Liner / Exposed
>50 / >50
|Rolling Ball Tack
|<1.0 inch||PSTC 6|
Physical and performance values and characteristics shown above are obtained through recommended test procedures. The above values do not represent a guarantee of product performance and are not intended for use in determining engineering specifications. Values represent nominal and average values; individual roll values may vary from average values indicated on the datasheet. User is responsible for determining suitability and fitness for use. User assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith. Seller assumes no liability beyond the replacement value of material.