2112 is a general purpose double coated PET film tape coated with a permanent high tack, high shear rubber PSA on both sides.
2112 is specifically designed for applications where an excellent balance of high peel and shear is necessary.
The adhesive adheres well to plastic, rubber and foam substrates.
PRODUCT ID: 2112 -60
- 2112 is a general purpose double coated PET film tape coated with a permanent high tack, high shear rubber PSA on both sides.
- 2112 is specifically designed for applications where an excellent balance of high peel and shear is necessary.
- The adhesive adheres well to plastic, rubber and foam substrates.
- 1.4 mils adhesive coated on both sides of 0.0005” PET film.
- Available on 60lb. and 80lb kraft paper liners.
- Also available on 8 and 12 Pt board stock.
- High tack, high shear, exhibits good adhesion to open and closed cell sponge rubber, open cell urethane foam and polar substrates.
- Good adhesion to LSE substrates
|Liner / Exposed|
|1 mil PET Backing
180° Peel Adhesion
20 min @ RT
110 ozs./in./ 110 ozs./in.
|24 Hrs. @ RT
|120 ozs./in./ 120 ozs./in.|
1 X 1 X 1000g
Liner / Exposed
>168 / >168
|Rolling Ball Tack
|<1.0 inch||PSTC 6|
Physical and performance values and characteristics shown above are obtained through recommended test procedures. The above values do not represent a guarantee of product performance and are not intended for use in determining engineering specifications. Values represent nominal and average values; individual roll values may vary from average values indicated on the datasheet. User is responsible for determining suitability and fitness for use. User assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith. Seller assumes no liability beyond the replacement value of material.