PRODUCT ID: 211-L TAPE
DESCRIPTION: PRESSURE SENSITIVE PRODUCTS
Products Engineered to your Specifications
CONSTRUCTION: Backing: 0.001″ Aluminum
Adhesive: 0.001″ Acrylic Pressure Sensitive Adhesive
Interliner: Polycoated paper liner
- Dead soft aluminum foil tape is perfect for moisture / vapor barrier and heat reflective applications.
- Useful for sealing out dust and dirt.
- Excellent for tamper evident seals on all types of containers.
- Also used as decorative tape on appliances.
FEATURES / BENEFITS:
- Thin, dead soft aluminum foil offers the best conformability to both irregular and curved surfaces.
- Aggressive acrylic PS adhesive is designed to offer excellent quick stick and ultimate adhesion.
- Highly reflective surface makes this tape ideal for under hood, wire harness applications.
- Liner allows the tape to be die cut into shapes.
- Tape can be made printable for label applications.
|Thickness :||0.002 inch +/- 10%||ASTM-D-3652|
|Peel Strength:||37 oz./inch of width||ASTM-D-1000|
|Breaking Strength:||6 lbs./inch of width||ASTM-D-1000|
|Elongation at Break:||5%||ASTM-D-1000|
|Service temperature:||-40F / 250F|
|P/N 467||REV3: 02/23/09|
Shelf Life: 1 year when stored under conditions of 70 degrees F. (21 degrees C.) and 50% R.H.
Physical and performance values and characteristics shown above are obtained through recommended test procedures. The above values do not represent a guarantee of product performance and are not intended for use in determining engineering specifications. Values represent nominal and average values; individual roll values may vary from average values indicated on the datasheet. User is responsible for determining suitability and fitness for use. User assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith. Seller assumes no liability beyond the replacement value of material.