Particularly useful in applications where the tape is exposed to oils and solvents. Can be used as an over laminating film for protection of labels.
PRODUCT ID: 101 Tape
DESCRIPTION: PRESSURE SENSITIVE PRODUCTS
Products Engineered to your Specifications
Backing: 0.00092 inch Polyester Film
- Particularly useful in applications where the tape is exposed to oils and solvents.
- Over laminating film for labels.
FEATURES / BENEFITS:
- Exceptional resistance to oils and solvents is useful for protecting labels in transportation and industrial applications.
- Clear tape and adhesive are advantages when printed material needs to be protected.
- Excellent balance of adhesion properties for secure binding and wrapping applications.
- Extensible film for conformability on both irregular and curved surfaces.
- Available linered version can be printed and die cut.
SPECIFICATION: Meets Federal Specification L-T-100 Type I
INSULATION CLASS: 130 degrees C.
|Thickness:||0.002 inch +/- 10%||ASTM-D-3652|
|Peel Strengh:||20 oz./inch of width||ASTM-D-1000|
|Breaking Strength:||25 lbs./inch of width||ASTM-D-1000|
|Elongation at Break:||100%||ASTM-D-1000|
|Shelf Life:||1 year when stored under conditions of 70 degrees F. (21 degrees C.) and 50% R.H.|
|P/N 1144||Rev. 2: 4/27/07|
Physical and performance values and characteristics shown above are obtained through recommended test procedures. The above values do not represent a guarantee of product performance and are not intended for use in determining engineering specifications. Values represent nominal and average values; individual roll values may vary from average values indicated on the datasheet. User is responsible for determining suitability and fitness for use. User assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith. Seller assumes no liability beyond the replacement value of material.