PRODUCT ID: 100 Tape
DESCRIPTION: PRESSURE SENSITIVE PRODUCTS
Products Engineered to your Specifications
Backing: 0.00092 inch Polyester Film
General purpose transparent polyester. Used for splicing, binding and wrapping, label protection and overlaminating on smooth surfaces, carton and canister sealing and tape hinging.
FEATURES / BENEFITS:
- Clear tape and adhesive are advantages when printed material needs to be protected.
- Excellent balance of adhesion properties for binding and wrapping applications.
- Thermal stability and solvent resistance for secure bonding in harsh environments.
- Extensible film for conformability on both irregular and curved surfaces.
- Available linered version can be printed and die cut.
INSULATION CLASS: 130 degrees C.
|Thickness:||0.002 inch +/- 10%||ASTM-D-3652|
|Peel Strength:||35 oz./inch of width||ASTM-D-1000|
|Breaking Strength:||25 lbs./inch of width||ASTM-D-1000|
|Elongation at Break:||100%||ASTM-D-1000|
|Dielectric Strength||4,000 volts||ASTM-D-1000|
|WVTR:||1.6 g/100 sq.in./24 hrs.|
|Shelf Life:||1 year when stored under conditions of
70 degrees F. (21 degrees C.) and 50% R.H.
|P/N 460||Rev. 1: 04/27/07|
Physical and performance values and characteristics shown above are obtained through recommended test procedures. The above values do not represent a guarantee of product performance and are not intended for use in determining engineering specifications. Values represent nominal and average values; individual roll values may vary from average values indicated on the datasheet. User is responsible for determining suitability and fitness for use. User assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith. Seller assumes no liability beyond the replacement value of material.