Lamart Corporation is looking for a talented individual for its role of MIS (Management Information Systems) Support Specialist. This is a troubleshooting and helpdesk-oriented role as well as a full-time position and reports directly to the Director of MIS.
- You will troubleshoot and manage user issues with company’s ERP and main web application.
- You will carry out employee training on information systems under the purview of the MIS department.
- You will maintain technical and user-end documentation and training documents that describe business processes supported by the ERP.
- You will help the MIS team drive and manage changes in business processes as they relate or are directly supported by the ERP and main web application.
- You will assist management and supervisory teams with their monthly, closing activities.
- You will help administer our ERP and supporting systems: user management, master records management, etc.
- You will assist users with reporting, data-extraction, and analysis needs from other departments.
- You will serve as a technical liaison between the Infor programming team and Lamart users, participating in design conversations and monitoring and collecting feedback.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience working with MS SQL databases and T-SQL.
- You have experience working as a business analyst or technical specialist of ERP systems.
- You are comfortable working with computerized business systems.
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Excel data analysis and reporting capabilities.
- You have experience in a manufacturing environment, especially with the following processes: warehousing, manufacturing/production, purchasing, ordering, and planning workflows.
- You are bilingual: proficient in English and Spanish.
- You are methodical, detail-oriented, results-driven, and reliable, can take initiative and work effectively alone and in teams.
- You have excellent analytical and communication skills. You demonstrate ability to communicate complex computer systems concepts to end-users and individuals with a business background (and vice-versa).
- You can work well under-pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- You can travel occasionally within and outside the U.S. if not within driving distance of our facilities in New Jersey, California, and Mexico.
- A bachelor’s degree in MIS, CIS (Computer Information Systems), or similar field, or substantial work experience in this field.
- Knowledge and experience with Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP (version 9.01 or later).
- Knowledge of accounting workflows and inventory costing.
- Experience with MS Visual Studio Code text editor.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation.
- 401(k), health, dental and vision insurance, PTO.
- Flexible work schedule and ability to work remotely.
- Ability to join a growing company in its third generation of family ownership.
Lamart Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Lamart Corporation requires a pre-employment physical, drug screen, and criminal background check.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.