Machine Operator Key responsibilities:
Complies with good Safety practices (Ensure your own safety while assisting in the operation of the machine)
Monitors raw materials, supplies to ensure efficient production, while making Quality Product,
· Responsible for Reading, understanding and following job specifications.
Responsible for Setup, Run, clean up and Shutdown on production line.
· Ability to troubleshoot and resolve basic to moderate Laminating operating difficulties.
· Ensure that the proper materials are used for each product being produced.
· Ability to perform changeovers in a safe and efficient manner.
· Prepare equipment for next run to include size, material changes as needed.
· Complete required paperwork and checklists as required.
Basic computer and file management skills
ability to work with chemicals safely and use of respirators.
Basic math skills and mechanical aptitude required
Maintain cleanliness and organization of manufacturing/production area
· Maintains communication within production team member ensuring smooth shift transitions,
Ability read and Speak English
Shift flexibility – Able to work any shift and weekends if needed.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Lamart Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lamart Corporation requires a pre-employment physical, drug screen, and criminal background check