PRODUCT ID: 604 TAPE
DESCRIPTION: PRESSURE SENSITIVE PRODUCTS
Products Engineered to your Specifications
Backing: 0.001" gold metallized polyester
Adhesive: 0.001" acrylic pressure sensitive
FEATURES / BENEFITS:
- Extensible film is useful when tape has to form a curve.
- Highly reflective gold metallization makes this tape perfect for decorative applications.
- Aggressive acrylic PS adhesive is designed to offer excellent quick stick and ultimate adhesion.
- Decorative striping for boats, toys, or appliances.
- Edging tape for charts, albums, or covers.
- It can be supplied on an interliner.
|Thickness:||0.002 inch +/- 10%||ASTM-D-3652|
|Peel Strength:||32 oz./inch of width||ASTM-D-1000|
|Breaking Strength:||18 lbs./inch of width||ASTM-D-1000|
|Elongation at Break:||100%||ASTM-D-1000|
|Shelf Life:||1 year when stored under conditions of
70 degrees F. (21 degrees C.) and 50% R.H.
|P/N 489||Rev. 1: 04/26/07|
Physical and performance values and characteristics shown above are obtained through recommended test procedures. The above values do not represent a guarantee of product performance and are not intended for use in determining engineering specifications. Values represent nominal and average values; individual roll values may vary from average values indicated on the datasheet. User is responsible for determining suitability and fitness for use. User assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith. Seller assumes no liability beyond the replacement value of material.
|Table set 2|
|Backing Material||Metalized Polyester|
|Description||2 mil gold metalized polyester coated on one side with acrylic adhesive|
|Applications||Produced to meet post splicing movie film requirements. Widely used for decorative trim applications|