HC 901 Double Coated Tape
- Substrate: 0.5-mil Polyester Film
- Adhesive: Solvent Acrylic
- Liner: 60-lb Silicone Coated Kraft
- SSL double coated tape
- Aggressive acrylic adhesive system
- Bonds well over a wide range of environmental conditions
- Seal vapor retarder or facing overlap seams on mechanical and other types of insulation
|Test||Typical Values (English)||Typical Values (metric)||Test Method|
|Total Thickness without Liner||0.0035-in||0.0889-mm||PSTC-133|
|Peel Adhesion to Stainless Steel||80-oz/in||8.8-N/cm||PSTC-101|
Application surface must be clean, dry and free of contaminants.
SHELF LIFE & STORAGE
Under ideal storage conditions of 60F to 80F and low humidity, shelf life is one year from date of purchase.
STANDARD CONFIGURATIONS & PACKAGING(CUSTOM CONFIGURATIONS & PACKAGING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST)
|Roll Width||Roll Length||Rolls/Carton||Cartons/Pallet|
Physical and performance values and characteristics shown above are obtained through recommended test procedures. The above values do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Values represent nominal and average values; individual roll values may vary from average values indicated on the data sheet. User is responsible for determining suitability and fitness for use.
Revision 9.8.2009 13:07.
|Table set 1|