PRODUCT ID: 882-L COPPER
DESCRIPTION: PRESSURE SENSITIVE PRODUCTS
Products Engineered to your Specifications
Backing: 0.0014" (1 oz.) Copper Foil
Adhesive: Acrylic, Conductive
Interliner: Polyethylene Coated Paper Liner
- Copper foil is highly conformable to both irregular and curved surfaces.
- Solderable surface allows fast and easy fabrication of parts.
- Conductive adhesive offers excellent shielding effectiveness.
- Liner allows the tape to be die cut into pieces.
- Construction permits conductivity along, as well as through, tape and adhesive.
- Solderable for circuit repair on PC boards.
- Electro-magnetic and radio frequency shielding of microwave components, cables, antennas, and motors.
Meets Military Specification MIL-T-47012
Meets UL 510 Flame Test Specification
|Thickness:||0.0035 inch +/- 0.0005||MIL-T-47012|
|Peel Strength:||35 oz./inch of width, min.||MIL-T-47012|
|Breaking Strength:||25 lbs./inch of width, min.||MIL-T-47012|
|Elongation at Break:||4 %, min.||ASTM-D-1000|
|Resistivity through Adhesive:||10 milliohms/sq.in., max.||MIL-STD-202
|Service temperature:||-40F / 325F|
|Shelf Life:||1 year when stored under conditions of 70 degrees F. (21 degrees C.) and 50% R.H.|
|P/N 679||Date: (Rev.4) 02/23/09|
Physical and performance values and characteristics shown above are obtained through recommended test procedures. The above values do not represent a guarantee of product performance and are not intended for use in determining engineering specifications. Values represent nominal and average values; individual roll values may vary from average values indicated on the datasheet. User is responsible for determining suitability and fitness for use. User assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith. Seller assumes no liability beyond the replacement value of material.
|Table set 1|
|Foil Thickness||1.5 mil|
|Description||1 oz copper foil coated on one side with a conductive acrylic adhesive. This tape is supplied on a release liner.|
|Applications||Construction permits conductivity along, as well as through, tape and adhesive providing an ideal solution for circuit repair on PC boards.|