PRODUCT ID: 881-L COPPER
DESCRIPTION: PRESSURE SENSITIVE TAPES
Tape Products Engineered to your Specifications
CONSTRUCTION: Backing: 0.0014" (1 oz.) Copper Foil
0.0015" Acrylic Adhesive
Interliner: Polyethylene Coated Paper
- Electromagnetic and radio frequency shielding on microwave components, cables, antennas, motors, or cabinets. static drain. solderable.
- Used in printed circuit board repair or prototypes.
- Used as a connector where mechanical connectors are not practical. Interliner permits ease of die cutting.
- Copper foil is highly conformable to both irregular and curved surfaces.
- Solderable surface allows fast and easy fabrication of parts.
- Liner allows the tape to be die cut into shapes.
SPECIFICATION: Meets UL 510 Flame Test Specification
|Thickness w/o liner:||0.003 inch +/- 10%||ASTM-D-3652|
|Peel Strength:||40 oz./inch of width||ASTM-D-1000|
|Breaking Strength:||25 lbs./inch of width||ASTM-D-1000|
|Elongation at Break:||6.25%||ASTM-D-1000|
|Service temperature:||-40 / 250F|
|Shelf Life:||1 year when stored under conditions of 70 degrees F. (21 degrees C.) and 50% R.H.|
|P/N 678||Date Rev 3: 02/23/09|
Physical and performance values and characteristics shown above are obtained through recommended test procedures. The above values do not represent a guarantee of product performance and are not intended for use in determining engineering specifications. Values represent nominal and average values; individual roll values may vary from average values indicated on the datasheet. User is responsible for determining suitability and fitness for use. User assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith. Seller assumes no liability beyond the replacement value of material.
|Table set 1|
|Foil Thickness||1.5 mil|
|Description||1 oz copper foil coated on one side with an acrylic adhesive. This tape is supplied on a release liner.|
|Applications||Electromagnetic and radio frequency shielding on microwave components, cables, antennas, motors, or cabinets. Widely used in the soldering process of stained glass windows where intricate designs are being formed.|