PRODUCT ID: 777-L
- PRESSURE SENSITIVE PRODUCTS
- Products Engineered to your Specifications
- Backing: 0.0014" (1 oz.) Tinned Copper Foil
- Adhesive: Acrylic, Conductive, low out gassing
- Interliner: Release coated liner
- Tinned copper foil is highly conformable to both irregular and curved surfaces and is corrosion resistant
- Solderable surface allows fast and easy fabrication of parts.
- Conductive adhesive offers z axis conductivity.
- Liner allows the tape to be die cut into pieces.
- Adhesive provides excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates and is low out gassing.
SPECIFICATION: Complies with UL 510 Flame Test Specification
|Thickness:||0.0029 inch nominal||ASTM-D-374|
|Peel Strength:||40 oz./inch of width, nominal||ASTM-D-1000|
|Conductivity:||.003 ohms nominal||MIL-STD-202 Method 307 @ 5psi|
|Outgassing:||3.4 micrograms @ 150C|
Physical and performance values and characteristics shown above are obtained through recommended test procedures. The above values do not represent a guarantee of product performance and are not intended for use in determining engineering specifications. Values represent nominal and average values; individual roll values may vary from average values indicated on the datasheet. User is responsible for determining suitability and fitness for use. User assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith. Seller assumes no liability beyond the replacement value of material.
|Table set 1|
|Adhesive||Acrylic, Conductive, low out gassing|
|Foil Thickness||1.5 mil|
|Description||Tinned copper foil is highly conformable to both irregular and curved surfaces and is corrosion resistant|
|Applications||The embossed foil provides superior conductivity through the adhesive to the backing for requirments demanding highly conductive properties.|